Thursday, December 3, 2009

God Knows You

I had such a wonderful day in class today. We had songwriting class with Evan Wickham. Each time we have these classes with Evan, or guitar class with Scott, or studying the attributes of God with Pastor Brian, my whole body becomes still in my seat as my spirit is ushered into the presence of God. My eyes can't hold back filling with tears. In those moments, His majesty paralyzes me, truly. God is big, He is wonderful, He is majestic, He is everywhere yet intimately personal.
Psalm 139 is worth the read right now. Before you even continue on reading this entry, I encourage you to read it, soak it in and oh, let God speak to you- undo all your thoughts and read it with a heart before your God; let Him bless you.
I am, and you are, constantly the attention of God. Yes, He is attentive to you and you are the apple of His eye. God has your plans written out in His book. He is constantly thinking of you. He had purpose in making you.
Oh, how I want to live my life wrapped in a melody of praise to my King.
I really, truly pray you are encouraged to praise God for how He is in control, how He knows you, and I pray your hunger, and my hunger, would demand more more of Him. May we be dead to the flesh, alive in the Spirit, soaring on the wings of eagles, focused on Jesus and sweetly contagious to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment